Monday, February 18, 2013

Sephora Online Shopping Trip - Product Reviews

As I mentioned, I made a Valentine's Day haul at Sephora.  Lots of products to recap, but I'll try to keep it concise for you!

Clinique Long Last Glosswear - $15 - First time buy and I would buy again.  It's sticky, hence the long-last part.  I bought it in Bonfire, which has a nice color that would suit anyone.  Flecks of glitter, but not in a juvenile way.  Love it!  I want some other colors!

Bobbi Brown Corrector - $23 - Third time buy.  I love this stuff - it cancels out the dark circles my grandmother passed onto me better than anything I've ever found.  I only have to buy this about once per year.

Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Kit - $33 - Third time buy.  It goes over the corrector and brightens.  Love love love!  Again - it lasts me about a year.

Clinique Lash Power Mascara Long Wearing Formula - $16 - Second time buy.  I love this mascara because it's the "tube" type that doesn't budge and the brush is tiny - easy to use.  I have oily lids and this doesn't cause raccoon eyes!  This is a darkening mascara, which I like for my light lashes.  If I want thickening, I add a Maybelline mascara.  Right now I'm using Stilletto.

Sephora Collection Instant Eye Makeup Remover - $8.50 - First time buy.  Where have you been all my life??!!  Not too oily, not too creamy and works wonders, even on my Clinique mascara.  With other makeup removers, I cannot get that mascara off without serious work.  Just buy this - seriously.

Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion Tube Original - $20 - First time buy.  I have been using MAC's Paint Pot, but I love UD products, so I thought I'd try this.  I love how this goes on and works great to prevent creasing, etc.  I like the MAC coverage a bit better, but next time I will buy the UD again.

FREE SAMPLE - Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Intensive Exfoliating Treatment - $85 for 2 oz.  I liked the scrub, but personally I wouldn't spend that on this product because it wasn't that much better than much more inexpensive stuff I've tried.  I am in love with the scent and results of this for only $7.  Love me some Target.

FREE SAMPLE - Marchesa Parfum D'Extase - $60 for 1 oz. - I like the name more than the scent.  It was way too floral for me.  But, if you love floral, it's a clean scent, so go for it.

FREE SAMPLE - Carolina Herrera 212 Men - $58 for 1.7 oz. - I liked it, but the scent didn't curl my toes or last long on my hubby.  He said he likes his CK1 much better.  I don't know if that dates him or if the ol' tried and true is still the best ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment