Thursday, January 23, 2014

New Product Review: Hydration Mask

I generally try to be as positive as possible about winter because it’s nothing new to me.  It’s long, it’s harsh and it happens every year.  However, the consistency of our sub-zero temperatures this year is particularly brutal.  It’s having a terrible effect on my skin!  So, I’ve been looking for a good hydrating mask.

I typically don’t buy products without a friend’s recommendation.  I need to know they are fabulous before buying!  Otherwise, you end up with a drawer(s) of unused beauty products that looks like this:




However, I was desperate and I took a chance on Burt's Bees Intense Hydration Mask.  (You can purchase 4 oz. here for $18.00).  I don't have a fancy review about it, other than I loved it because it worked!  It was more of a lotion than a mask and my face looks and feels so much better!  No more dry skin!



For more of my product reviews, see here and here.






No comments:

Post a Comment