Sunday, August 7, 2016

Getting Nutrition Back On Track!

Ever since our move to Florida, we've been a bit off with our eating. We're living in a temporary space without our stuff, househunting, trying to get acclimated and having some fun, too!

But, YOU KNOW the feeling when things are getting away from you just a bit too much. There's a lot on your plate, meal planning gets to be overwhelming or stale and things start to go south. I'm thankful that I get a lot of help from my husband when it comes to meals! A friend of his mentioned Wildtree meals to him and I had a flashback!

I was using Wildtree products a few years ago and they completely dropped off my radar. I'm not sure how because I loved them! I dig that they're organic and a super added bonus for me is that they are peanut-free. I'm deathly allergic and I never have to worry about having a scary anaphylaxis incident with these foods. This is a huge relief for me!


After reacquainting myself with their website, I decided to get the starter kit. Go big or go home!! There's just so much I wanted to try...so I did it. Woot!



And, I found my ol' favorite friend - Roasted Garlic Grapeseed Oil. It's so dang good! I'm excited because I've been so bored with the usual foods. Plus, what is this all about??
 
 
I don't know, but I can't wait to find out! Yum! I'm most excited to try their "bundles". Basically, Wildtree sends you recipes and ingredients to make 20 meals. All I have to do is buy the protein. This is truly what I need!
 
I'm not much for cooking and I really don't want to spend a lot of time on meal planning, shopping prep, etc. It's all done for me. Quick, simple, easy...it's what I need right now! I'm so excited to have one stressor handled.
 
Now I just need to find a place to live!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment