Sunday, August 14, 2016

Sephora and Supper

It was a good Sunday! Sephora...and supper...what could be better?

Sephora!
I made a haul from Sephora. I got a little crazy with my standard mascara and eye base refill order. I decided to cash in a bunch of my points on some skin care and liquid lipcolor. Throw in the free samples and you get this:

 
 
Supper!
 
Tonight we made Wildtree's Alfredo Extraordinaire! Quick, easy and delicious! I liked it because it wasn't terribly saucy or soupy. It tasted clean - not processed - and had a great garlic flavor! It was very good and we have leftovers for lunch! Next time I may add a dash of olive oil or grapeseed oil as the whole grain noodles tend to be a bit sticky.
 

Cook Time: 10 Minutes
Serves 4
One Serving =
Calories:  325
Carbs:  43g
Protein:  12g
Fat:  14g
Fiber: 5g

Ingredients + Approximate Prices:
 
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment