Sunday, September 20, 2009

If you could eat anything, what would it be?

Before I changed my lifestyle to a healthy one, I ate whatever I wanted. I ate whenever I wanted to and I ate as much as I wanted to. (And, it showed...)

If you could eat whatever you wanted - health aside - what would it be?

For me - pizza!

Second question - if you have changed your ways to healthy ones, is the answer still the same?

Personally, I still love pizza, but I don't care for it in the frequency that I did before. Also, I love having fresh veggies or a salad with pizza. Even better, I love making homemade pizza. It's not nearly as greasy and I can make it just how I like it - lots of veggies, lean meat and a whole wheat crust.

Remember...getting healthy doesn't mean giving up foods you love. It just means having certain foods in moderation or making some adjustments to make your meals healthier.

No comments:

Post a Comment