- It's (hopefully) the start of better weather days in Minnesota.
- Both my husband and I have birthdays in May. A new year of your life to make new goals is always great!
- Our beloved dog, Charlie, also has a birthday in May. This will be our first one without him :(
- Last May we moved out of a toxic situation into our current location, which has been an improvement to our health.
- This May we are moving across the country!
Sunday, May 1, 2016
Happy May Day!
Happy May Day! May is always one of my favorite months. It represents new beginnings for my family.
The week approaching this lovely day was challenging. I started out the week with one of the most stressful days at work ever. Nothing went right. I've spent almost 20 years there. Now I only have 20 days to go. DEEP BREATHS!
We also sold our living room furniture, which I think will be a benefit to our health this month. With nothing comfortable to sit on, it will force us to get outside for a walk or go to the gym and move more!
Have a happy May!