Sunday, May 1, 2016

Happy May Day!

Happy May Day! May is always one of my favorite months. It represents new beginnings for my family.

  • It's (hopefully) the start of better weather days in Minnesota. 
  • Both my husband and I have birthdays in May. A new year of your life to make new goals is always great!
  • Our beloved dog, Charlie, also has a birthday in May. This will be our first one without him :(
  • Last May we moved out of a toxic situation into our current location, which has been an improvement to our health.
  • This May we are moving across the country!
The week approaching this lovely day was challenging. I started out the week with one of the most stressful days at work ever. Nothing went right. I've spent almost 20 years there. Now I only have 20 days to go. DEEP BREATHS!
 
We also sold our living room furniture, which I think will be a benefit to our health this month. With nothing comfortable to sit on, it will force us to get outside for a walk or go to the gym and move more!


Have a happy May!

No comments:

Post a Comment