Saturday, August 8, 2009

The easy choice vs. the good choice

Once again, it's the end of the week! Friday night and I'm ready to kick back! But, wait...it's weigh in day tomorrow, so I still have to THINK. After a great week, I don't want to ruin all of my hard work. I need my reward on that scale tomorrow!


Today was especially difficult to make good choices. It was a long week, I was stressed at work and short on sleep. Been there? Even worse, I had some pressure from the family to make the EASY choice and order pizza tonight. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I absolutely adore pizza, however, that is a choice that must be planned! And, it's certainly not the right choice as my last meal before weigh-in.


Thankfully, I didn't let the fact that I was very tired and stressed get to me. It does happen, but not today. I knew that cooking wouldn't be in the plan, so I chose a turkey sandwich on wheat from Subway. I was completely satisfied and feeling healthy!


It's important to remember moments like these when you are feeling weak because the GOOD choice made day after day is very rewarding and will help you meet your long-term goals!

No comments:

Post a Comment