Saturday, August 8, 2009

Sweet Dreams

It's the end of the week and I'm exhausted. Between work and working out, the days go quickly and I know I don't get as much sleep during the week as I should. I assume that most people don't.


Long gone are the days when I could hang out until all hours of the night on Fridays and Saturdays. I'm lucky if I make it until 10:00 on a Friday before hitting the sack. However, this is a GOOD thing for weight loss.


Don't fight it tonight when you're dozing off at an early hour. If you are working out, your muscles are repairing and building lean muscle while you sleep. Also, if you get the full eight hours you have coming to you, the more likely you'll be more active the next day. You won't feel fatigued or run down if you are well rested. This will give you more energy and contribute to weight loss.


Sweet dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment