Saturday, August 8, 2009

Today's Reward

I have to admit, I've been a bit off track lately. Time is even more short than usual due to work and life, which leaves me with less time to plan, less tolerance and more stress - which can lead to bad choices!


I started a new food/activity journal this week, treating it as "Day 1" (it's all mental, right?). I took my measurements, set some goals, and most importantly, REWARDS! My goals this week were to track my food intake carefully and lose weight. I journaled my food all week and I'm down in weight this week, so I am off to get a manicure and pedicure today! It was definitely worth the reward!


This week, my goals are to lose weight (again), continue to track my food intake honestly and get in more activity than I did last week. My reward is a new book, The Time Traveler's Wife, as recommended by Sadie!

No comments:

Post a Comment