Saturday, August 8, 2009

Welcome to Mind Over Mayo!

Welcome to my health & wellness blog! I decided to start this blog for several reasons:


–I just reached my 3-year anniversary of staying at my weight goal, which proves to me that this IS my lifestyle now!


–Losing weight and getting healthy has changed my life for the better – significantly!


–I am committed to helping others make positive habit changes, so they may lead healthier, happier and more active lives!


–It can be done! I spent years in hopelessness thinking I would never be skinny again -that I was doomed to be fat forever. But, with support, perseverance and patience, I truly believe you can be successful.


–Losing weight is tough. Very tough. But, I hope to make that a bit easier for my audience with some good ideas and good humor.


Welcome and enjoy! I’m looking forward to sharing ideas with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment